Mittwoch, 16. März 2011

pure excitement... in my case

O...M....G....!!!!!!!
i was like so flashed when i learned that one of my best friends is going to be a father. wuiiii!!!!
His girlfriend is a very good and close friend to me and now i am like totally in the pampering the pregnant woman phase where i try to take care of her and always ask her if she is hungry or if she is thirsty.
it seems like its now my generation that is babybooming... i learned this weekend that 3 people in my circle of wider friends, if you can call it like that, are pregnant. i am really excited to get the chance to be like an aunt or something. i really do love babies but not like period for months but be a babysitter and having a baby for like a few hours is something i really love. it's like having a baby yourself just without the 9 month waiting time and the pain of labour ;)
picture from gettyimages.com

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen